- HOW DO I MAKE AN OFFER?
Your real estate agent will assist you in making an offer, which will include the following information:
- Complete legal description of the property
- Amount of earnest money
- Down payment and financing details
- Proposed move-in date
- Price you are offering
- Proposed closing date
- Length of time the offer is valid
- Details of the transactionRemember that a sale commitment depends on negotiating a satisfactory contract with the seller, not just making an offer.
- HOW DO I DETERMINE THE INITIAL OFFER?
- Talk with your buyer’s agent. Make a point of asking him or her to keep your discussions and information confidential. Listen to your real estate agent’s advice, but follow your own instincts on deciding a fair price. Calculating your offer should involve several factors: what homes sell for in the area, the home’s condition, how long it’s been on the market, financing terms, and the seller’s situation. By the time you’re ready to make an offer, you should have a good idea of what the home is worth and what you can afford. And, be prepared for give-and-take negotiation, which is very common when buying a home. The buyer and seller may often go back and forth until they can agree on a price.
Effective Offer Writingdeepak2016-02-20T05:44:35+00:00